Saturday, December 18, 2010

Altered Christmas book....side 2













          Glad to see you back for side 2 of the book.  When I unwrapped it this year, I was thinking "wow...I'd forgotten that I made this", what a happy surprise.  Cuz ya know, I can have my own Easter Egg Hunts!! 
                
          Have a fun day everyone.....
                                                                         xoso

                                                                            Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Don't you love it when you find something you've forgotten about? We have collected Christmas ornaments from all over, and each year when we put up our tree it gives us a chance to talk about places we've visited. Merry Christmas! Becky G. in GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful book! I bet you had the best time making it.

    ReplyDelete