Thursday, December 16, 2010

CHEERS!

                Welcome to our home for Christmas..... CHEERS!

        Wandering  around outside with camera in hand, I thought I'd share our yard decor with you. 









        The horse and carriage....the dear deers.... the Momma duck and her ducklings are all just so perfectly placed by Mr. Outside Decor Man! 

        Nut crackers that he couldn't pass up buying a few years back.  And, the new red and white lights swagging the entry...the man has a light obsession. 

        I want you to know he made the garland around the door himself, from branches off the pine tree in the yard............. I've taught him well!   Don't ya think?

        It looks like Christmas at our house.......  Thanks for stopping by! 
                                                     
                                    Please come again you are always welcome! 

                                                       xoso Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love your outside decor! So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it all especially the horse and carriage. Beautiful.
    Merry Christmas,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have thought I'd need to see the night view from the computer? I'll need to walk down one evening. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy! WOW! Your yard looks fabulous and not just the Christmas Decorations, the WHOLE thing. Oh my gosh, the horse and carriage are awesome I've never seen one like it. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog, blessings, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy,

    Your outdoor decorations are wonderful. My husband loves those huge inflatable thingies out on the front lawn....needless to say, I can't stand them. I also did not get much decorating done on the inside either. Stop by and see what I have been up to. Happy Holidays

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful, what a warm and inviting home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks beautiful! The way you planted your urns is fabulous! And, i love all the magical lit up animals...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete