Friday, December 10, 2010

I've got a sick brother

Yesterday he finally decided to admit himself into the hospital.  He's has heart problems and they can't seem to get his meds on and even keel.  You see, he needs his heart shocked back into normal beating....without the right medication, his heart will have a much harder time staying in the new beating pattern.  It's going a mile a minute...not good.  We must slow it down!  So for the next couple days they will administer and monitor all the new medication, getting him ready for the "shock". 

We are babysitting his Rat Terrier "Lacy"....she's two and a bundle of energy...whew!  I'd forgotten what a toddler puppy acts like..she runs around the house like a runaway train, but her sweet little personality makes up for racing. 
 I know she misses her Ken and would like to ask you to please pray for a speedy and healthy recovery...so they can go home.  
                              XOSO SANDY

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sandy! I'm sorry about your brother and hope he makes a speedy recovery! I love your Christmas village from your earlier post--so festive and wonderful!

    Hope your day is lovely...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! i am so sorry !!!
    Hope he feels better. Love your decorations ! the village is adorable ! Following you back and good luck in my giveaways !
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy! Thanks for stopping by my blog & sharing your Christmas story and I hope/pray your brother's heart will be back to normal and he'll be out of the hospital in no time. That's great that you still have that chalkboard & now your grandbaby can enjoy it too! Have fun with that rat terrier - my aunt has one, too! He's a wild boy! God bless and Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy,
    So sorry to hear that your brother is having heart trouble. I will definitely pray for him.

    I see that you have a poodle too. Mine is a toy poodle and she weighs 12 lbs! Not very tiny.

    I'm now a follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!
    Blessings and Merry Christmas to you!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. So scarey for your brother.. and for you. I had a heart arthimia for years and finally had a procedure called electro physiology study and cathater ablation. basically, they go into your heart map out where the electrical impulses travel and zap the one that causes the off beats!
    It sounds like your brothers is much more serious then mine. I hope they can get him back on track soon!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete