Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spirt of energy.........



This morning I got and extra boost of energy or finally realized I should clean out the hutch. 

 Decided to make it all white and glass...it so sparkles and makes me happy.  It was a huge chore unloading and reloading to get done but, so worth it!
   And, now I have a new *look*...my 2011 look, cuz it won't get changed again this year, I'm sure.

   The red wreath has me smitten so, it's staying up until Valentines day!!

Then decided I'd keep my red plates out but just redo the buffet scape. 

 Thinkin' I've done a good days work here....now off to my other chores.  Laundry!  

       XOSO

                    SANDY

3 comments:

  1. How lovely that turned out, sugar. I love the white plates backdrop for the red wreath. The view from the window ain't bad either, chick! LOL Beautiful.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hutch looks so nice and fresh! and I love the red plates!! and cant help but notice how pretty it is outside your windows! here its just icky old snowy!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hutch and the wreath is so Valentine's. I'm in the cleaning and organizing mood too. Can't garden so it's the best I can do!

    ReplyDelete