Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wheel Estate Adventure

How beautiful is this lighthouse?  The setting is so much more than the eyes can take in!








Can you see the sea lions out on the rocks?


The little town off the highway....antiques, food and lots of bikes and motorcycles....It's a get'away.


As we approached the weekend the Wheel Estate (our trailer) was calling us...*Let's go someplace*..... so we packed up the food and off we went.

When it's a normal weekend, keeping the time short on driving always makes Mr. Camper happy.  Why would we want to be on the road half the trip?  Not!  

The vote was for our Half Moon Bay favorite......Castanoa..... on the Coast Highway.    

Saturday was bit windy...but, we just held our hair down and forged on.   We headed up the Coast Hwy coming across a sweet little town called Pescadera. 

Who knew it had antique stores....WOW, right up our alleys.  Then spent time at Pigeon Lighthouse... 



Just some pretties out front of the Anitique store.


Piper and me posing for Mr. Photographer..... See the Pacific Ocean in the background?

It was such a fun weekend.  We love our trailer *Wheel Estate*, it takes us on such fantastic adventures.

Hope you enjoyed the tour of the California Coast.

Have a great week. 

xoso Sandy O

7 comments:

  1. Love! I've been to the sea lion caves and I've been in the top of a light house. what a dream that would be to live in one!

    You and your puppy are so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun trip! I cant wait for the weather to get nice. just cant wait...... sigh!
    have a great week
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun little trip. That lighthouse is so picturesque. So neat that you can see the sea lions.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, thank you for visiting my blog and for becoming a follower and for your very sweet comments.
    Hope you'll visit again! :-)
    XO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy, thanks for visiting my blog and for following me. I will also follow you. Love you tour of the coast. I have on spent a little time in California, but I love the coast and the beautiful weather. Glad you like the crazy quilting. I love it but don't get to do as much as I would like because I do a lot of other things too. If you like it, you should visit Pat Winter's blog. She is always doing something. Hope you visit again.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy
    LOVE the lighthouse...so very quaint!
    THANKS for stopping by my place for a visit and your sweet words!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy,
    What a beautiful lighthouse! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and for entering my giveaway! Good luck to you!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete