Friday, May 13, 2011

Invite to see our new shop!

A couple of weeks ago I told you about our newest adventure....joining a co-op store with our very own booth. 

Well, we are all set up...as much as we can be with the time we've given ourselves, working night and day making and creating items to fill the booth. 

It's crazy, who knew it would take so much time to make so many items..... I think it must be much easier for shopkeepers that order all their stuff new and ONLY have to unload boxes and place on shelves. 

But, what do I know,,,, this is our first venture.

It sure is fun.....You, eat, sleep and dream about what comes next, don't you? EXCITMENT!!!

I'm loving it....a place to put all the things you create...now that's a "good thing", don't you think? 

And, you make money.  What could be better?

I hope you will all go over to the Vintage Corners new blog made by Amy...she did a fantastic job.  And, leave a comment and follow us from now on.  We are so excited and want all our friends to please enjoy this adventure with us.

We will be showing all kinds of things...tutorials, classes, new items, interviewing all our co-op partners and much more....  *please* be patient with us...this is all new for us.  

We'll see you over there....and THANKS for your support.

Follow, follow, follow, follow...follow us to the store.  

Hugs and Kisses to all my blogging friends.... 
Thanks again. 

xoso Sandy O 

PS...Oh, I amost forgot...our booth has the pretty blue chair with all the pillows on it. Stay tuned...more to come.    


3 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I'll hop on over! Oh, I started using the journal you made me! So fun to write in. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Congratulations, Sandy! It is a lot of fun to sell things you make and earn some money doing it. San Juan Bautista is such a charming town and I am going to stop by and see your booth next time I head over that way.

    hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy~ How exciting for you! I hope you do well! I did one of these before...it was fun..taking your goodies in..and then seeing what sold. Of course my problem..lol..was I always bought too many other peoples goodies...but I LOVED them! Hugs gal!

    ReplyDelete