Saturday, February 11, 2012

A walk to say *GOOD BYE*....

   to our DEAR FRIEND SHARON.....we said "GOOD-BYE"... we LOVE you... we will miss your gentle ways, your kind heart...and, your loving nature.


"If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking.  Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk."-   Raymond Inmon


Today I was blessed to have my wonderful, thoughtful husband buy me a piece of Sharons beautiful art. 

 Isn't she beautiful?  ***Dressed Up***  That's what Sharon called her.

She makes my heart sing...


                                 *Dressed Up* in her new home!







As we heard the tears of friends.....
We wept with broken hearts....
Our beloved Sharon was laid to rest.....

We will always remember YOU sweet angel from above......


xoso

Sandy







5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am sooo sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. What a wonderful piece of art to remember her by!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Sandy! I've never had to say good bye to a close friend but had to say goodbye to my mother when I was in my early 20s. I have some of her art and it means a lot to me, too. God's peace and comfort to you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, What a beautiful, tangible way to remember your friend. Aren't you blessed to have had such a wonderful woman in your life and now know she is in a better place? I do believe that you will see her again on another plane. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope you will find comfort in happy memories of her, and in her beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so very sad. But how great to have a piece close by to remind you of her every day. It's such a gorgeous piece. Wow!
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete